Friday, June 03, 2005

recovering...

It has literally taken me 2 days to stop shaking from my accident, but I am finally getting over it. My neck still hurts a little and the scrape on my hip has turned into a pretty nice bruise. It doesn't hurt to breathe and it doesn't hurt to swim. I think I will be just fine. I am also supposed to get my car back sometime next week, so that's somewhat relieving. Luckily, the cost wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. If it would have been too bad, we would have most likely gotten a new one, and, as soon as my parents mentioned that, I really wanted to keep MY car. We've had a good 2 1/2 years driving (this counts permit), and I LOVE it. For people that have ridden in it, they all know that I freak if they leave any trash or spill anything in it. I am sooo meticulous about my car being clean. It's been a great first car and it's sad that I have only a few months left to drive it. *sighs*
Spent the night with Alexi last night and sat on her 2 new jetskis. They are the BOMB!! They're the kind that can sit like 3 people and I can't wait to ride them. It is going to be SO fun! I'm super excited. Then, after sitting in the rain on the jetskis, having a meaningful conversation and people looking at us like we were nuts, we went inside and chilled in the basement with some Cheerwines. God, that is another thing I am going to freak out about when I leave. I am going to have NO Cheerwine!! This kinda stinks... Welp, that means I am just going to have to consume as many Cheerwines/Cheerwine slushies as possible. Oh, darn. *snaps fingers*
It has rained for the past 2 days and it needs to STOP! It takes away my hours and I haven't swam in a day. Bleh. Plus, it's quite depressing.
Speaking of swim practice, I do believe that we are going to attempt it today. Yey.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Yeah, actually it is, because I remember getting one when I visited my grandparents once. But it's just not as GOOD (must be an NC thing)! Plus, Sewanee's in the middle of freaking nowhere, so who knows if it will be available nearby.