Friday, June 17, 2005

foul friday

Everything has gone horribly wrong.
I didn't know that this was coming... how could you just smack me in the face with this? You gave almost no warning. I feel like such a failure.
God, I just can't wait to leave this town.
I was already bummed over something else, then THIS happens, then I get messages pretty much trying to cut off a relationship I love. Today is one of those days I wished I never woke up.
I want out of here.
Yesterday, I felt so free as I flew across the water. The wind was in my hair, my face was all smiles, and I had not a care in the world. I was with my best friend and my other good friend for a while, and made a new one. I guess with the good ALWAYS comes the bad... but the bad that tops all the good.
I fucking hate the world. I hope it spontaneously explodes or something.


Does it make you happy?
Are you feeling happy?
Are you fucking happy?
Now that I'm lost
Left with nothing...


No comments: