Friday, June 10, 2005

fun friday

Ok, so screw the last post. It was just a small expression that has no importance. Sorry bout that.
Today, Lindsay, Elizabeth, and I went to Bolton. We all woke up quickly once we started jammin in the Yukon (oh yeah!). That thing is PIMP, especially with the XM radio. Yay. So, Lindsay starts breaking it down and being crazy and waving to EVERYONE on the highway. Then, some 30+ year old guy in a truck starts flicking his tongue at her in the other lane, freaking us all out, but making me about piss my pants in laughter. I guess that didn't stop any of us, because we were all still rocking out the entire way. Luckily, the rain saved us, so we got out early and hit up the Bagel Station and Starbucks (the usual). It was delicious. Then, we got bored and decided to go to Finch Park, where Lindsay and Elizabeth chased the geese into the lake and Lindsay slipped on the mud and fell. It was hilarious. We finally crashed at my house for a while, before going to Brookside for practice. Of course, we didn't actually swim, but just worked on "technique" with the kids who needed it. I even borrowed a frog to help me with my breaststroke session. *grins* They have perfect form when it comes to kick, but they could stand to have a more compact pull! Damn frogs...
I think I get my beloved Cam Cam back today and I am SOOO happy! I have waited for my car for what seems like eternity and I will be grateful to have her back.
We were planning to go to our family reunion in Cincinnati tomorrow, but the weather is supposed to be pretty bad for travelling (in the plane), so we might just skip out on this one. The one in Canada was the bomb last year, but I am sick of travelling so damn far to see family. One of the main reasons I really wanted to go this time was because I would get to see Eric, who has been in the Navy for the past 3 years. I haven't seen him in so long. I guess I can just hope to see him next year, if he can take leave.
Have to work this afternoon and a party. Poop.
At least I'm off this entire weekend, so hopefully I will have time to spend with Austin, because it seems I don't ever hang out with him anymore. I miss the nights of endless laughter.

No comments: