Wednesday, June 22, 2005

weary wednesday

Yesterday was the meet against Sapona and we won by over 200 pts! It wasn't NEAR as long as the other one and I don't know the last time Brookside has beat Sapona. I and everyone else did really well in their events and that made us whoop up on them even more, aside from their smaller size. I actually won the 100 free... something I am not even good at. What the hell?!? I also won 100 IM and 100 Breast. And the girls and I won both our relays (even though I did the fly leg of the medley)! Heck yes!!!!
I guess I am dealing with the situation okay now, but that doesn't mean I like it. Maybe because I am so tolerant of everyone, I just let them run all over me. But hey, that's the way it's always been. Julia: the doormat.
My mom and I got into an argument the other night and she did bring up a good point. I have been running around for the past 3 weeks nonstop and haven't even gotten enough time to SLEEP. I have averaged around 5-6 hours a night, which isn't quite up to par when you guard and go out on the lake, day after day.
Alexi's 16th was yesterday and even though I'm sure it wasn't as great as she wanted it to be, we all had fun. It also kept Ben off my case for a good 12 hours.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the lake. It's wonderful and fun and it makes me extremely happy. Makes me feel free. If I could live anywhere else in Lexington, it would most definitely be the lake. I guess that's about the only place to go in Lexington on a hot summer day - if you have the right 'equipment'. :D Oh dearest lake, how I love thee.
Have to read a book for college. It's 550 pages long and is pretty much history (ICK) and philosophy in one. It's not too thrilling, but it has to be done... along with a 3 page essay due by the beginning of August.
*sighs*... the only thing I am waiting for in early August is Warped Tour.
I got tickets. Yay. *grins widely*
Wow, June's almost over.

No comments: