Sunday, June 26, 2005

sleeping in sunday

First things first ... I got my hair cut!! It's so cute. I really like it, except for the few short pieces that fall out everytime I pull it back. That gets so damn annoying.
I talked to Lauren last night and we caught up on everything. There are only a few people from high school that I still want to talk to. It's so weird that we used to hate each other's guts practically all through high school until senior year. I am glad that I made friends the last year instead of never at all.
Tia and I finally caught up earlier this week and that was really nice to see her. Unfortunately, I noticed that everything we used to have in common kind of faded away. Her and I can barely hang out due to the fact that we have to battle our schedules to see each other. But I won't ever stop fighting to see her, even if it's not long... that's what best friends do.
I guess I STILL never give up easily. Most of you know that...
Speaking of seeing friends, Alexi leaves in about 2 weeks. It makes me so sad to see her go, because she is usually the highlight of my summers. She's the one who always makes me smile even if I am having the worst day of my life and always knows how to make things better. My troubles melt when I spend time with her. I can't help but crack a smile. Okay - I can't help but burst out into ridiculous laughter.
At least I have others this summer that make me smile just as much... :)
Got my Warped Tour ticket in the mail today. I am still freaking out. As Hannah put it, I am 'so stoked'. Hehe.
And out of all this chaos, Austin never got fed up with me. I did so many things that could have made him just get up and leave, but he still stuck around. Thanks... I still owe you and I am sure I'm not off the hook yet. Phooey. *starts thinking about how to get off the hook*
I'm ready for this upcoming home meet against Denton. I know we will whoop some tail (again).
After going out to the lake for the past 3 or 4 days in a row... I am ready to go out again. Seadoo, anybody?

No comments: