Thursday, November 18, 2004

enraging afternoon

I am gritting my teeth just to keep from using just pure profanity to explain my thoughts. The day started out with a shitty grade in Western Civ. Then I came to school and finished the multiple choice part of my test in Math and, since Rosco used PERMANENT marker on my back and the "tattoo" hasn't come off, I stole Mr. Cuddlesworth while he was asleep. Of course, Sherona ratted on me and he knew who had abducted his teddy. Yeah, a star basketball player who has a teddy called Mr. Cuddlesworth... I don't know, either. Then, at lunch, it happened. I had already heard some shit talk about me through someone and then I tried not to mention his name, but Scott's stupid ass had to say it as loud as he could. So, of course, the twits at the end of the table start shit talking some more. They kept saying how I never skip a day talking about a guy, how I don't have any friends, and all this other bullshit. It was definitely one of those times where you have absolutely NO clue how you held yourself back... it's as if YOU didn't, but something did. I wanted to lunge across the table and just take them out to the floor... like in the movie "Mean Girls". Gosh. They have a lot of shit to talk, but nothing to back it up. I think that it was generated from jealousy, since one of them got denied by the guy I mentioned. Yes, this guy and I actually talk about REASONABLE things, as opposed to where we SHOPPED that day or something ditzy like that. I was hoping to avoid the high school drama this year, but it never fails. I can't wait to leave this god-forsaken, stupid ass town. There is nothing worth staying for. And they say I have no friends, when all of my good friends live out of town... that might just give a hint of how the people are here. Everyone knows everyone else and is always wanting to know the latest scoop on others, yet they only care about themselves. Well, keep your head stuck up your ass because that's the only place it belongs. I would hate for it to be anywhere else, especially since it's practically empty anyway. Go marry some rich prick and just get your fake life over with, will you?

Oh, and the funniest thing happened last evening. I ironically went to the Y to procrastinate, but ended up doing some random guy's Spanish hw. I wasn't sure if Ashley was going to swim, but I went anyway around 8. I really didn't feel like swimming (weird, I know), so I laid out on the bench in the natatorium and waited. One of the guys who lifeguarded poked his head out of the office and said I could get in the pool if I wanted. I explained to him that I was waiting for someone. Him and I had exchanged a few comments here and there over the past few weeks, especially when he first exclaimed "You're here AGAIN?" when I started swimming 3 times a day. Well, one of Ashley's friends, who also lifeguarded, came running in. She said that Ashley was coming to pick her up for cotillion. I followed her to the door of the office and asked the details. So, she invited me into the office to wait on Ashley, which was much cooler compared to that humid pool area. I laid out on the couch they had and noticed that the guy was struggling with his Spanish I homework. He asked me if I understood it and I just told him I was taking Spanish IV next semester. Well, that was convincing. So, Ashley came in, her and her friend left, and I did the guy's homework. Halfway through it, I found out his name and where he went. I found it odd that I was doing this guy's homework and I barely knew him. Oh well, we just talked a bit, finished the hw, then I left at 8:45. I just told Mom that Ashley and I worked out. Spanish I verb conjugation beats Western Civ terms anyday.