Monday, November 22, 2004

miserable monday

The day started out as bad as any day could be... Monday, running on 5 hours of sleep and emotionally drained. I just wanted to lay in my bed and hope I shrivelled into nothingness just to avoid the day. The entire day I spent sunk into my chair, in a completely different mindset than everyone else. It was like I was in a totally different place. Thank goodness tomorrow is the last day of school this week. I gladly turned in my research paper today and am so happy it's over with. Unfortunately, I have to look forward to whipping up a good essay for my application to Sewanee. I have pushed it off to the side a lot lately and I definitely need to have it done and sent in before Christmas Break. As usual, the swim team has slimmed down to almost nothing. It's the lowest number I have ever seen... just three. *SIGH* I can't wait until this semester is over with and I can relax with my friends that return for the holidays. I got really psyched when I found that I have a meet during the time one of my swim buddies is in town. I can't wait to show him how much I have improved! Things will be awesome, even though they are coming and going. Just spending time with them will always make things better. Thanksgiving is almost here and my bestest friend has not returned, either. I am anticipating the phone call that summons me to her house to do something random, childish, and well... fun! Hehe. I really do miss her and sure could use her with the $h!t I am going through. She will be excited to hear some news (which is OLD news to me), but not too happy about others. Everytime we see each other, we just want to spill out everything that has been going on in our lives, but we can't seem to get it all out at once like we want. I sure hope she comes soon...


I still can't listen to "I Miss You" by Incubus, for I am unable to hold back my emotions. It is a dangerous song for me.