Friday, November 19, 2004

TGIF

W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so scared afterschool when Hunter (one of the guys on the swim team) and I first went to the stadium, then the pool. The coach pulled me aside and asked me where I was yesterday. After telling him that I hauled ass over and tried to call him, he said he appreciated my effort. So we swam until about 4:15, then Ashley and Hunter had to leave for their church trip this weekend. The only ones left was the coach and I. He decided to do time trials just to see where I was at. So, he asked me my goal for 100 Breast and I just wanted under 1:20. Well, he timed me and... I did a 1:17.87. I couldn't believe it - and that was just at practice!!! And I just broke the 100 Breaststroke school record. Right after that, he timed me in the 200 IM and I did a 2:45, which is still 7 seconds faster than the state cut. I have never done IM before, but I decided to give it a try. In the swimming dept, I am really doing well.

I just hate being confused. No one can make up their mind and they just float in the middle so that things can slip by both ways. I HATE being an option and I am sick of playing games. Am I just a side dish to you? You make me feel so low, even though that's the last thing you want to do to me. Don't get my hopes high if you don't intend to fulfill them. I think... I am letting go.

No comments: