Saturday, November 13, 2004

sad saturday

Last night, (being a Friday night, yes) I went to bed around 11. There was nothing really to do and I was still tired from being sick. I figured I would be over it by now, but I am still coughing and sound funny and stopped up. Ever had those days when you feel down and empty, yet you don't know why? I did something with 2 people today (which is alot for me), and it didn't make a difference. I just wanted to wrap my arms around my knees and look up at the dark sky alone in the cold. Watch the stars and know that of the vast night sky, I am just a meaningless speck of the universe. Something that could scream at the top of my lungs with every bit of energy I possessed and still not be heard. To the universe, you are inivisible. That's what intrigues me about stars. They just decorate the sky and look so still, so quiet... yet you know that they are actually moving or either don't even exist anymore. I wish I could be one of those stars in the sky... be marvelled at from afar and not be really known to anyone. Every one of them is beautiful. But I am one of those stars that is burnt out, it seems. One of those ones that shine no more and just float in the atmosphere as a dust speck. I don't know what else to say.

No comments: