Tuesday, November 16, 2004

terrific tuesday

Today didn't start out too great since, even though we didn't have college, I had to go to school at regular time. It totally defied the point of getting to sleep in. We had a wacky schedule change due to testing. Well, school went fine... we planted flowers to improve the landscape of the school in APES, I was vandalized by Rosco in Math class when he drew a tattoo-like "Rosco" with a heart on my lower back while I was leaning over to ask someone a question, English I just goofed off because I had already finished everything due tomorrow on Sunday, then I went home for lunch and the rest of school because 4th and 1st periods were switched. Mom and I ate at Buddha's (so delicious!) and then I ran back to the school for weight training for swim team. Holy shit. The man is seriously a sadistic psycho-bitch. He made us do these crazy weight sets, then he literally CHASED us around the stadium (on the steps) and said if he caught us, we would have to keep doing more. So, I come home, plop on the couch, NOT being able to lift my arms. Then, I remembered that Central swam North at the Y, so I went and cheered some of my peeps on. Yey, Ashley got 1st and so did Central's 400 Free Relay! W00t. Then I swam WSY, not thinking I could do it with the condition of my arms, then swam distance with Ashley. I did a 200 Breast at 100 pace and kept up right beside her... incredible. I am really starting to scare myself. Things are really looking up right now, maybe because I am keeping myself busy with swimming, swimming, and swimming. Tomorrow is another day, and who the hell knows what will happen - but I DO know I am rocking those convertible pants. Damn straight.