Saturday, October 09, 2004

nothing left

Wow, I just finished taking the SAT and I am so mentally gone. I hope I did well this time around, because I REALLY need good scores. Sewanee was good yesterday- the campus was beautiful, the architecture was inspired by Oxford's (most buildings made of stone from their own quarry), the food was good, and the environment was pretty friendly. I didn't get this HUGE conservative vibe that everyone said it had, so I don't think I would have a problem "fitting in". The observatory looked really cool, but we didn't get to go inside of it. I am definitely taking an astronomy class if I go there. Everything was pretty nice, but I have to make another trip over there to talk to the coach since he SPONTANEOUSLY figured out he had a meet the same day I visited. I might try an overnight visit next time just to get a better feel for it. Their equestrian center was under renovation, and I got to talk to the assistant coach of the equestrian team. He was really nice and gave me a good amount of information. If I swim for Sewanee, I won't be able to ride, but I will surely take horseback riding for one of my mandatory P.E. classes. I know I need to work on my essays for English class, but I can't even THINK right now. Maybe later on today.

No comments: