Sunday, October 24, 2004

wacky weekend

^^ I seem to like to put alliteration on the titles of my entries... weird, I know. Well, this weekend was the BBQ Festival, the Big Pig Gig, Gettin' Piggy With It... whatever you would like to call it. Hannah and I hung out from about noon to 4:30, then she went home because she wasn't feeling up to the rest of the day... but I really wasn't either. My aunt randomly came into town and was being a total b!tch, which made me mad. I am glad that her and my mom are out of town now. Hannah and I grabbed some lunch and then watched the BMX biker guys do their thing. They were awesome to watch! Then we just hung around for a while and decided to chill back at the house and look at some "End of the World" stuff. The guy who made it IS 18! That's so cool. Then Sunday rolled around and I got my English assignment done, but I still haven't gotten around to the source cards. The problem is, I don't know if she wants a list of the REAL sources or if this is just the practice ones. Whatever. Today ended in total chaos when my dad, out of all times, decided to take Alan somewhere in my car. And I thought jokingly "Ha - watch Dad wreck it or something" . Well, (coincidentally) he backed into a telephone pole on the way out of a person's driveway, and screwed up the backside pretty nice. So, he has to take it to the shop tomorrow and I am stuck with --- THE BUG. If Mom was home (meaning the Jetta was home), then I could drive that for a few days. But NOOO... I get stuck with the devil stick shift car. *sob* Somebody help me! I am going to KILL myself and everytime I drive that thing I am shaking like a leaf. I am going to have a heart attack on the way to my college class. I just hope that I can get there in one piece...