Sunday, October 31, 2004

a working weekend

I have worked on schoolwork this ENTIRE weekend. It started out on just finishing up my notecards, but it ended in doing so much more. I did my 25 notecards, found 8 sources, and scraped up a 2 page outline for my research paper. Yes, all for that WOMAN I have mentioned in previous entries. Then I did my APES form on every piece of MSW I threw away/recycled this past week, then started on my project that is due Wednesday. Well, swim practice starts Tuesday. I don't know whether to be bummed or excited. I got a new cap today - a silicon one - my latex one split on Friday. Those caps give out on me so easy, it's pathetic. But then again, you can hardly breathe in that pool because the fumes from the chlorine just release off the top of the water. This weekend hasn't been that interesting aside from the Halloween kiddies coming to the door. I dressed up as a ... well, I don't really know on Saturday and just myself Sunday. Things were fine except when kids rang the doorbell like 5 TIMES if you weren't IMMEDIATELY at the door. THE DOORBELL IS NOT A TOY! GOD! Anyways, that about wraps up my weekend. Thank goodness daylight savings has kicked in, so it will at least FEEL like I got an extra hour of sleep.


*Good job to the team that got 5th at Nationals this weekend! I'm so proud of you!