Thursday, October 07, 2004

WHY do i even try?

I give up too - on trying to help anyone out (you know who you are). Everytime I try to help someone with a situtation they just yell at me and slam me down like it's my problem, and even more, like I don't know how it feels. Well, I do. And I am sick of being a doormat, and last time I tried to be a friend, you hurt me so much by leading me on (that was my stupidity) and then ignoring me. I was bitter after that, and of course, when I saw you again, you just said "Hey" like everything was fine between us. Shut the fuck up! I knew you would do that! And I wanted to turn and walk the other way, but I couldn't. I am sorry for trying to be a friend, and I am sorry for caring. I will just keep my mouth shut from now on, whether you feel to say something or not. Now I can see why no one wants you.

No comments: