Friday, December 17, 2004

all that i've got

Wow... according to the comments on my "void" entry, I am loved. Thanks guys. :)

I also failed my last Western Civ test. I am SO dead once my parents find out. Shit, shit, shit. It makes me angry that I didn't do any better, especially since I did everything I could to prepare. I HATE history! Then Nathan and I had a miscommunication by calling each other twice, but missing both. Yeah... odd. He called me twice while I was changing - I am NOT going to run downstairs half-covered to get the phone! Then I called him twice like 30 seconds later (when I had my suit ALL the way on) and he didn't pick up. What the hell?!? It doesn't matter because we still got some swimming in. Then my HS coach showed up late and was acting like a little bitch. He is damn good at ignoring people, too. He walked straight up to us, while Nathan was still in the pool with us (Ashley, Hunter and I) and told us to our warm-up, without even acknowledging his existence. He never said a word to him... how rude. If he pulls that shit with my other swimming buddy, there is going to be a fight. Hopefully, he will have the pleasure of never meeting the psycho coach, but that is doubtful. The rents are coming back tomorrow morning and we forgot to put out the recycling and trash Thursday night. Yeah, we always forget something. I am not going to HS practice tomorrow morning because it is 2 hours long and at 9 in the morning. Hell no. And the coach said (since I would be the only one there anyway) if I didn't call him, he wasn't showing. Ha - NOT CALLING! The game was tonight and the boys and girls both won. YEY! Juju did this NASTY dunk and swung from the OUTSIDE of the rim. It was great, although we got called for a foul because of it. Definitely worth it. I am sad because I realized that Rosco wasn't going to be in any of my classes next semester, I think. That means class will be SO boring. No stealing Mr. Cuddlesworth, being spun around, carried around, tickling or stealing his hat. *sigh* I just really need to step it up in class, or I can kiss my dream of being 1st in my class goodbye. I also really need sleep.