Sunday, December 19, 2004

christmas is creeping closer...

But that's not what I am worried about. ;)
Today when I was finishing up one of the pairs of my pj pants (yeah, I sew... no one really seems to believe that), my dad suggested that Kelley come Tuesday and go back Thursday. I haven't got to talk to her about it yet, but I hope that's the plan! Unfortunately, it will mean sacrificing 2 days of practice. I would rather see one of my friends I may never see again than skip swim practice. It's not like I will slip out of shape before then (oh no! *gasps*). Wow, less than one week before Christmas. I can barely remember what day it is and have already slipped into the break sleep schedule - 1 AM to 11 or 12 AM/PM. But that still guarantees me at least 10 hours of rest. Yay! I absolutely adore sleep... it's my favorite! My family FINALLY got a tree (it's pretty lousy) and we decorated it this evening, then watched Bend It Like Beckham. The night before we caught Chasing Liberty and it deserves an overall rating of "P", for predictable. The good part about it was that ridiculously hot British actor with his sexy accent. Ohhhhh, European boys... ():) Hehe. It makes me rethink that trip to Europe as my graduation present over the summer. I told my mom that it wasn't a good idea because it would keep me away from home... yeah, home in the summer. So there are a FEW things worth staying home for. Anyway, I need to seriously get shopping, even though most of things have been bought for others. I just feel like I haven't gotten much for ANYONE. My present to Alexi I have worked on since 7th grade summer (it's almost done), I have to MAKE Alan's, and I have no clue what to get Mom. I am so screwed right now... oh and I have to get my other friends a little something, too. Mom and Karl are going to the mall tomorrow, but they don't want Alan or I to come because they obviously have some shopping to do as well. Looks like Alan and I might have to take a trip there soon, too.


You love me but you don't know who I am...