Thursday, December 16, 2004

officially OVER

School is OUT for the semester! YES YES YES YES YES!!!
I can forget about the sleeping in part, because this week consists of Christmas shopping and swimming. I was going to go to WSY tonight, but my HS practice lasted 2 hours and kicked my ass. I don't have anything left to swim for another hour and a half. Tomorrow, Karl and I are going to Best Buy to get Dad's present in the morning and then I am meeting up with Nathan around 2 to swim before HS practice. Then I think we will skip WSY (again) and go to the basketball game to watch Central get beasted out. I know I did good on my English and Pre Cal exam, but I didn't do too hot on the APES exam. Definitely lower than a 95... I am barely going to have a B as a final grade. I am so mad because we got to use our book and everything. I can't believe I didn't do better! I am going to email my teacher from Western Civ to get my grades in there. I don't know if I did much better, but I can only hope. Maybe Kelley will be here next week, then another person next week... hehe well... you know. It will definitely be fun. I am getting a little scared because my breaststroke was kind of slow today, and I can't afford to get any slower, especially for the county meet. I am really happy that I dropped AP English 12 next semester, because the new teacher is throwing books at the students to read over Christmas break. Ha - sucks for ya'll. Well, since the rents are out of town, it looks like that Karl and I are doing supper tonight. Scary, I know. But stuffed peppers and orzo sounds yummy, right? Of course! :) Looks like I better start up on the orzo...