Friday, December 24, 2004

mercy is upon me

Okay, so my grade for my college class (Western Civ) came in... and I got bitched at pretty good. Then my mom let out those words that I was so scared to hear: "No computer... once school starts". You have no clue how happy I was just to hear that. At least I can update and chat until the start of school - then you will most likely not hear from me for a long, long time. Unless I sneak on or my mom gives me a break from my technological restraint. It's Christmas Eve, and I can't believe how fast it has come. Unfortunately, I have found it hard to sleep past 12 because of GUYS. Urgh - I hate them at the moment! It will be 20 til 12 and my parents come in, shoving the phone in my face because Hunter wanted to know what time practice was or Nathan wanted me to swim. Then, yesterday, I was so tired from Tia's sleepover because her and I didn't go to bed until around 7 in the morning (we just couldn't sleep!). We went to Biscuit King around 6:30, then returned to her house and fell out on the couch. We all woke up around 11 and then went home. I took and shower and laid down for a bit, eventually falling asleep. Then, Alan comes in with the phone and it's DREW wanting to go get some coffee. It's 1:30 in the afternoon, I'm tired, and I can't sleep because people always want to do something. So, I get up, put on my suit and some sweats, and meet Drew at the door looking high as a kite. I was just TIRED! The coffee helped me, but I was still really out of it. Then, this morning, Karl woke me up because Nathan wanted to swim. I rush over there only to find that he was leaving. I was really mad... can't ANYONE rest in this house? I refuse to take any calls before 12. I hate you guys.