Wednesday, December 15, 2004

best of me

Damn, I haven't heard that song in a LONG time. One of my friends had it on their playlist for their xanga, and it started playing on its own. Tears welled up in my eyes as I whispered the words to myself. I just wish some of the lyrics would come true... maybe so, maybe not. Starting Line rocks.
The meet yesterday was fun, even though I didn't get to swim in it. I decided to just watch and time (to make sure no one was getting too fast, ya know :P). Ashley won, of course, and did a 1:23 or a 1:24. I was SO excited! She is getting faster and faster everytime I see her swim. She reminds me of how I was my earlier high school years. Her times have paralleled my freshmen and sophomore years so far. I hope she will be just as fast, if not faster than me her senior year. I still can't believe we don't have any more meets until the 30th. Lame. One more day of school and it already feels like it is over. The two hardest exams have been taken, and all I can do is hope I did well. Of course, I still have the excruciatingly CLOSE 91 in APES... why can't it just be bumped up a wee bit? I have to make at LEAST a 95 on the exam to get an A. Yeah, right. I am not going to miss that class one bit, except for the interesting labs and being picked up and spun around until I have COMPLETELY lost my center of balance by Rosco. Well, maybe I won't miss that, either. Anyway, Western Civ is over as well and I definitely won't miss that class. Tomorrow, I wipe out Pre Cal and English 12 to conclude the semester. No worries in those classes, though. I can't wait until I get to sleep in on Friday morning, while all the county kids go to their classes. Heh heh heh. Hopefully this break will move by slowly, but of course it won't. I just want to see Kelley before Christmas, Alexi after and some of the others who are stopping in town. If everything works out, Kelley might get to come sometime next week! I can't wait to see her! Swimming is still a huge priority, but I know I will find myself just saying "You know, I just don't FEEL like swimming today." Oh, well. Mom and Dad are leaving for NY tomorrow morning. And leaving my two brothers and I with the house. ALONE. This could be interesting...

1 comment:

Julia said...

umm... actually i got that off of my friend Kelley's website. but, it's cool you have it too. never saw it. and you got like a bazillion songs.