Saturday, December 25, 2004

merry christmas

YEY! Christmas was fun. Of course, I was woken (is this the right tense?? It's sounds so weird) AGAIN by Karl around 9:30. Ughie. Then, wrapping paper flew for a good 10 minutes until everyone was satisfied and messing with all of their gadgets. Alan and I got this itty bitty mp3 player that is really cool, but it only holds like 60 songs. Just looking at it makes the memory of it believable though. Then I changed out of my pjs after breakfast (mm.. Mom's homemade cinnamon rolls!) and ran by Tia's to drop off her present. After swinging by there, I just hung around the house, doing what I do best - nothing! We had dinner and then watched Harry Potter. I unfortunately missed a message that brought GREAT news... YOU'RE BACK! :) Yey. Hehehe. Santa was definitely good to me this year. ():)
Alexi comes tomorrow morning... I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D

No comments: