Sunday, August 08, 2004

an AWESOME weekend

This weekend ROCKED! Family Night on Friday was fun, free food (for the guards), the pool, and HOMEMADE ICE CREAM! Saturday I got up to go to lifeguard training at 7 am (grr...) and found that the water was WAYYY too cold since it was 55 degrees. So, we just went out to eat instead and did a nice pile-up on Nathan... I would like that picture by the way. Then, I worked on my project and got that out of the way to spend the rest of the day out at the lake. SO much fun even though I barely even got up once. Then on Sunday I woke up around 11 and made some touches on my project only to have a better idea on how to improve the visual effects of the poster 10 minutes before I had to leave for work. So, I went to work and came home around 4 and finished my poster (ONCE and for ALL) and waited around because the people from Dell take a RIDICULOUS amount of time to get a hold of on the phone. Then I (once more) went out to the lake. I didn't get up ONCE and that frustrated me. I HATE when I can't do something I KNOW I can do. It pisses me off and most of the time makes me worse. I am so sore now because the ibuprofen has worn off and I'm not all numbed up anymore. Tomorrow I have school and it will be a Monday so that automatically makes it a bad day. I am spent for the day and I can't wait til next weekend... wait, actually I CAN. :(

No comments: