Sunday, August 29, 2004

not-so-lazy sunday...

This morning - well - afternoon started out pretty good since I slept a little past noon. Then I just wandered around the house, scavenging for food until about 2 when I decided to hit the pool. Then I attempted to warmup in the open part of the pool because the lanes were fully occupied. There were these kids who just didn't take the hint that I needed them to get out of the way. Strike 1. Then Mom comes to time me and I do the SAME time - 1:21... but Mom wasn't exactly sure because she hit the WRONG BUTTON. How the hell can you MISS the button?!? Strike 2. Then I am discouraged, pissed, and the stupid kids STILL get in the way. So I am trying to swim easy and a HOARD of kids come in. Both lanes STILL occupied. Strike 3. I take my goggles off, throw them down, rip my cap off, and get out of the pool as well as storm out of the facility. Then I come home, make myself some tea, and just chill out for a bit by scanning my senior picture (as you can see) and some other pictures for Dad. Then Mom finally gets me going on the poetry project I should have been working on earlier this week. I am practically done with that demonic thing and I need to work on my Western Civ to study for the upcoming test on Wednesday. I also signed up for a visit to Davidson for this Friday when there isn't any school. I would hate to miss school for it... especially APES (I would get so behind). Well, that wraps up the day other than me battling off a cold at the moment... I have to get off in a few so until tomorrow or whenever I blog next!

No comments: