Thursday, August 05, 2004

just keep swimming...

YEAH! Man, tonight I swam and I got my mom to time me in the breaststroke. I did a 100 in 1:21.96 without a person in the lane beside me, then (literally) a few minutes later got Katherine Apple to push me and I did a 1:21.22! If I can do that just practicing, then I am SURE to do well this year. I just have to get myself to keep swimming. I will keep updating my most recent times... hopefully they will just keep on dropping! Tomorrow's Friday, so it's guaranteed to be a good day. I have to work from 6-11 which I thought would be a bummer, but it's Family Night and there will be free food so it's all good! I just hope there's homemade ice cream (yum...). I haven't done my math homework and I really don't feel like it, but I KNOW I have to do it. I still can't believe that my math teacher threw me this problem that I think doesn't have enough info in it to even solve just because he couldn't solve a problem he ASSIGNED! He knows his math, but just makes stupid mistakes... kinda like me... hmm, I could relate to this man somehow. I need to finish up my English work for the absent Gwennie tomorrow or I will be starting off BAD in her class... and she's not even there. I can't wait til the weekend OFFICIALLY starts (Friday afternoon at 3:11)!

No comments: