Thursday, August 12, 2004

what the hell...

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. But that's not the reason it will be a bad day, especially for a Friday. It will be the LAST day. I am going to miss him so much. I started out with straight FRUSTRATION in second period when I received a "nota mala" on my test. Poo... and I thought I got it too. Of course, I finally got it AFTER the test when I looked back in my book and did some review. I really need to improve my grades in math if I want to defend my rank. Then, there was volleyball practice which turned my thighs to MUSH. I can't believe we have to practice tomorrow, but we desperately need it. I forgot to bring my knee pads, which was a VERY bad thing because the second I dove for the ball I realized I DIDN'T have them. Oops. And after volleyball practice, I went home and argued with my mom for a good while about the math test. I tooted the horn and decided to swim because we won't be swimming tomorrow, and I about died because I just did constant IMs. Thank goodness there's only ONE more day of school this week... I need to sleep in. On Saturday, there's the cookout my mom's boss has every year, which means FOOD and MORE FOOD. :) Looking forward to that...

No comments: