Sunday, August 01, 2004

live it up before boredom

WOOOOOOOOOO!!! That's what I have to say about today. After a boring family reunion and a grueling 5 hour trip home... I got to go out on the LAKE!! I was dressed and ready, waiting for that phone call. You have NO idea how happy I was to jump into that inner tube (as much as I looked like I didn't ... I was just trying to be GOOD)! I got to hang out with a great person the entire day aside from the CONSTANT BICKERING of which I soon made a habit of leaving the scene. Oh well one of my knuckles is skinned and two on the other hand are too and my blisters are re-rubbed (<---really a word?) on my heels... BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT! I LEARNED HOW TO WAKEBOARD!!! And yes, I AM glad I tried it! I can't wait to get back on the water again... the lake is the bomb! Today was so fucking awesome - that is the only way to put it. I can't believe school starts in 2 days I am going to die of boredom because the 2 days before it were fun-filled to the MAX. I miss summer already and it's coming to an end (*tear*). After looking at my last blog, I found that I was a HUGE mess that night, I wish I could delete it but I feel it is there for a reason. I feel a little less akward around you but I still want you more than ever... I just still want you to know that.  OH well today was great -- I WANNA DO IT AGAIN!
:D

No comments: