Sunday, August 15, 2004

can i be your memory

Dang, yesterday all I did was watch the Olympics. There was always some interesting event on, but I REALLY wanna see badminton. That is probably incredible to watch! Last night Zach and I were just screaming through IMs about swimming and gymnastics... it was funny. I would hate to see us in the same room together; we would be freaking out (yeah, you and your BIG screen!). Swam yesterday even though there we these military men training in the POOL and they constantly got in the way. I obviously did not get the swimming I needed done. Then I had that cookout my mom's boss holds every year that was held INSIDE in a church which made it no fun. I got to see my #1 CLETUS' which was cool and met one of her friends. Then I just went home and goofed off... played the horn... other random things. I found myself lying on the driveway at one point, just looking up at the cloud-smothered sky. The concrete was cold and hard, the atmosphere was quiet, the air was humid but cool. I don't know why I did that, but I felt like I needed it. I was hoping for a phone call, but I honestly don't know the approximate travel time from one state to another so I am not sure when I was going to get a call (???). It's Sunday and I have to work from 1-4 and MAYBE a party it depends on if the church still wants it or not. They said it was supposed to clear up today, but the clouds have not left yet. It's still dark and dreary. Blah. I don't want to face school tomorrow but I know I will have to. But I guess I will have to just roll with it. Adapt. Darwin.... LOL.



It's okay to be angry
And never let go
It only gets harder
The more that you know
When you get lonely
If no one's around
You know that I'll catch you
When you're falling down
We came together
But you left alone
And I know how it feels
To walk out on your own
Maybe someday
I will see you again
And you'll look me in my eyes
And call me your friend

Take you away
From that empty apartment
You stay
And forget where the heart is
Someday
If ever you love me
You'd say
It's okay
It's okay
It's okay...

No comments: