Wednesday, August 11, 2004

boring day at school

Blah. I'm doing this blog AT school even though we are supposed to be working on finding a math project. I still can't believe that I overslept SCHOOL yesterday. I woke up at 10 because of some racket going on outside and I normally get to the school around 9:45... so I was about 20 minutes late for math class - in the middle of a test. Ouch. I am going to have to miss volleyball practice because I have to work and then swim again tonight. This morning was pretty good considering I got UP before 10 and went out and got some coffee with Drew, then saw a good friend on his way to the Y. Made me smile the rest of the day. I got beat AGAIN in chess, and I really need to redeem myself. Of course the first thing Drew did when I opened the door was lunge for the horn, then he attempted to play it. He SLAUGHTERED the Alfhonse exercises even worse than my brother! Then he disappeared, and I found him where I figured I would... on my bed hugging the fish. Pathetic. Anyways, I guess I will find myself a project to do, and update this later.

No comments: