Saturday, August 28, 2004

long day

Wow, today's horseshow took FOREVER. Let's just say that there was 24 people in just the walk-trot class. Holy $h!t. Then I finally got to show my Bo and we got champion! All of our courses we nailed and I beat out a really good horse from my own barn. And I overheard some girls (who were obviously saying it loud enough to make SURE I heard) saying how horrible the judge placed. If there weren't so many little kids around I would have given them my favorite finger on my hand. I also found out that one of the people who rode with us was 3 months pregnant. I was shocked but at the same time not suprised. My instructor was so pissed at her she hasn't let her ride since. She's 16 and her boyfriend is 21. Ridiculous. I guess some people just don't think about things before they just go off and do whatever the hell they want. Sometimes the consequences never catch up with you, but that RARELY happens. I guess it just depends on how far you think you can go before life comes back around and kicks you in your @$$. Everyone tries to push their limits a little here and there - it's human nature. How far can you go before you get punished for it some way or another? But that really ties in with curiousity in general. I am SO tired because I only got about 6 hours of sleep. Can't anyone sleep in for a Saturday morning anymore?!? And of course, by the time all that horseshow crap was over with, we couldn't swim. And Nathan is visiting his grandmother in Atlanta tomorrow so that means I will just have to swim solo once more. But sometimes it's more PLEASANT. Today was somewhat fulfulling yet I felt empty in the end. Life is truly a cycle. Feeling up and excited one day, brought down the next. My mom stretched my shoulder yesterday and it felt SO good, but it sort of made it tighter, too. I am probably going to ask her to stretch it again after this because it is pretty tight. Hopefully, I can sleep in tomorrow morning in PEACE (and not be interrupted by geezer church go-ers [no offense]... GRR). I still miss my former life of the summer... no worries. I guess all I can do is daydream about the good days.

No comments: